Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternative models

Yeah well there's that too.

Kickstarter Backer
    Red box were the first KS I backed. The minis are very nice and the links you've added seem to fit beautifully. I'm hoping that we get rules for mounted heros or cavalry. I went to see the Polish Winged Hussars at the Royal Armouries in Leeds. They were pretty spectacular. Now I want a unit of winged hussars to charge down the "baddies"! Just picked up a box of 8 from eBay. They're meant for Pike and Shotte by Warlord games.

Awww I'm jealous. We were at the Armouries the day before the Hussars

I'm probably wrong on this, but from memory in a Livestream, I think the first "mounted" faction (Whenfendell?) contain minis that look suspiciously like Polish Winged Hussars. These are the 5th or 6th faction (the other being Trollkin) and will be released with rules for mounted units (and all factions will also then get mounted units (although possibly not Draghoul and Trollkin)).

true but we still looking at 2018 at least if not later,

Do you guys think that some of the Lead Adventure miniatures BRUEGELBURG figs would be a decent fit for The Tueden League or say the Venture Guild? I mean there are lots of good towns folks and civilians in that range, I just wonder how they would scale is all.
    http://www.lead-adventure.com/index....9fa101c343b9bf
    Last edited by Commissarmoody; 09-28-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Minis I've been looking at have been the Frostgrave Barbarians (would make great Wikken), Footsore minis to expand on the Gripping Beast Militia we're getting. These are the only two "confirmed" factions that 4Ground have said are coming via these ill-gotten technology heresy called PDF (spit).

Not sure what other PDF factions may be coming in the future, but at the moment 4Ground seem to be concentrating on the area around Daldoor (with the campaign book coming). But Cad has said he wants the background to evolve....so who know who will be there in the future.

....BTW those Footsore minis are REALLY nice