Thread: Halgar's Blacksmith Building Instructions Hints / Tips / Queries

Kickstarter Backer Paul Richardson's Avatar

Halgar's Blacksmith Building Instructions Hints / Tips / Queries

Well there's clearly been a recent change of ownership because according to my instructions the blacksmith's used to belong to Horgar

The only real change I made to the building order was that for the door on the upper floor I put the horizontal lintel in with the wall flat on my table - I found that easier than trying to get it in with the wall in place. You just need to ensure that the holes for the door line up between the lintel and the floor and then obviously have to fit the door at the same time as fitting the wall.

Does anyone know how many of the tile upgrade kits I need to buy in order to upgrade the blacksmith's roof?

Cheers

I did the same as you with the upper floor door lintel as I'd had a fun time trying to get some of the others to fit properly without trimming them down.

As for the tiles, SableFox seems to have used two packs for the stables, so I would imagine similar here

Kickstarter Backer
    An accessory set to provide plaster infill for the walls instead of the wood would be nice.

Or wood to replace the plaster infills for higher up the building for a bit of variation

Kickstarter Backer
    More choice is always nice.