Thread: You've got mail!

You've got mail!

Hello,
    As stated in the kickstarter live (https://live.kickstarter.com/cad-jea...lloween-update) we have been working on packing and getting ready to ship our current products that had been ordered through the kickstarter / backerkit,
    Emma and Kris have been stacking them in our loading bay, they are just waiting for shipping to be processed, you should have your kits by the end of November, if something hasn't arrived that we currently produce by the 1st of December, please get in contact with us.

Thanks,
    Luke (Lurkio),
    Senior Laser Technician / Community Manager / Production Supervisor

Found my box!

Kickstarter Backer
    Box 5154 is heading to Denmark

I do have a question regarding the Mordanburg buildings in the 150 bundle.
    Which barge boards fits the different buildings?

From what I can tell the pairing of the buildings (from top left to bottom right) and corressponding barge boards would be like this:

Mordanburg Dockside Dwelling 1 = Mordanburg Highstreet House 2 Barge Boards
    Mordanburg Backstreet Dwelling 1 = None
    Mordanburg Dockside Dwelling 2 = Mordanburg Highstreet House 1 Barge Boards
    Mordanburg Highstreet House 3 = Mordanburg Highstreet House 3 Barge Boards
    Mordanburg Highstreet House 1 = Mordanburg Highstreet House 1 Barge Boards
    Mordanburg Backstreet Dwelling 4 = None

Is this correct?

And how many tile packs of slate tile or wood shingles would I be needing to cover all 6 buildings?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Martin; 11-02-2017 at 02:23 PM.

Hey,

The mdf pieces from the 'A Chance Encounter' pledge - Wagon, Wayshrines, Chests - aren't from the 'current product' range, right?

Just wanted to know if i need to keep and eye out for the mailman, or i can just patiently wait for the whole package to arrive when the game ready.

Thanks,

I suspect the answer is “wait”.

Hi Wakim,

Yes they aren't current items so wont be shipped for a while.

Regards,
    Cad

Kickstarter Backer
    Ohh I am in Denmark and got a notice saying I have a 3.5 kg package. Have to pick it up tomorrow.

Kickstarter Backer
    Mine arrived in Northern Ireland last week. All buildings I have made before but that is fine and not a surprise. If I want some variation I can spray the plaster infill a different colour, in fact I think I did with the red one already, so if I leave it alone this one will be different. I suspect I might be able to play swapsies with some of the roofs as well and adding the barge boards as appropriate.

I am wondering about adding a dormer window or two as well which will radically alter the appearance of a building especially as we usually end up looking at them more or less from above, easy enough, just fiddly - and an interesting add on kit if anyone is listening, though the different roof slopes would mean a 'one size fits all' add on would not work which is a pity. I wish I had thought of this sooner, I could have added one to the Smithy extension for the apprentices to sleep in though then it would have needed a ladder as well.