Thread: Skin color of the Goblin races.

Skin color of the Goblin races.

I was wondering what the standard skin color of goblins and Orcs is. That is if they have one. Or do they have many shades and colors?
    Also, I like the new goblins and looking forward to seeing more in the future.
    Last edited by Commissarmoody; 10-07-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Kickstarter Backer
    My brother uses a reddish skin tone for his Otherworld pig faced orcs and it looks very good, much better than the pale green he first used and, dare I say it, more realistic. I think it would also be a suitable shade for American Indians if I can ever persuade him to paint some of them so it is a normal sort of skin colour, not anything outlandish.

Kickstarter Backer
    Vince Venturella recently did some cool blueish orcs.
    But I am also curious about their colours in the lore.
    4Ground?

I like both of those ideas. The reddish sounds more realistic. And the idea of Blueish orcs reminds me of the old game Black Stone.
    hmmm Maybe a bluegrey? Kind of like a Gorilla. And maybe reddish for the goblins. I have no problem with standard Green types but it would make since if different tribes also or nations also had different features.
    We know the Humans shown so far seem to fallow European skin types. but now I am wondering about the Elves too.

Kickstarter Backer
    One artwork for LoFR clearly shows green color for orcs. I am pretty sure it was one of the artwork choices in Backerkit.

They could ofcourse have a wider range in skin colours then just shades of green