Thread: Conversion bits...

Conversion bits...

So we've had chimneys, plank roofs, and flooring suggested already (all good ideas); but I just wanted to add that all architectural conversion bits would be useful.

To be more specific I'd like to be able to get separate doors (with frames) - medieval, simple 3-plank, Georgian/Victorian and modern, and I would love to see a range of windows - medieval mullions, modern 4-pane, 'Tudor' diamonds, Georgian small panes, etc., all in 4Ground's 'standard' window sizes. Shutters to fit, both the card (to stick on next to windows) and MDF (to block unwanted windows), would be great.

All these things are currently designed and in production, so it would only be a case of making/offering a small sheet of mixed designs ;-)
    Last edited by SableFox; 08-31-2017 at 06:06 PM.

BTW for those not aware of the resource, conversion bits can be found here:-

http://www.4ground.co.uk/building-materials-and-add-ons

This does include Tudor and Stuart windows and doors, and simple 5-plank doors; but the range is not complete and the doors are of the older/simplistic style of hingeing. It's a great start - but I am sure it can be expanded and improved on ;-)

nice. like thart as for any future projects.

Just to add to the wish list... stairs and ladders would be good for conversion, and just to make playing with multi-level ruins more fun. On the more fun part, plank walkways (like those in the Daldorr tower) would also be useful separately.

There is one staircase add-on that I know of: http://www.4ground.co.uk/building-ma...ons-stair-case

Seperate short and long Tueden Defenses (Fyrburgh) staircases would make a fine add-on / conversion set as well.