Thread: Fishman says hi

Fishman says hi

Hello everyone.

I have been a gamer and modeller since the dark ages, way back last century. I started building model aeroplanes with Dad when I was a nipper, about 5 or 6, and had a large collection of Tamiya, Revell and Airfix planes which were poorly - reasonably painted hanging from fishing line thumbtacked into the ceiling.

Jump forward to the present and, whilst I do not have planes hanging from my ceiling, every available flat space is filled with models from a large variety of games and manufacturers. Privateer Press, Wyrd, GW, Warlord and a wide range of Indie modellers such as Hasslefree, Flytrap Factory, Midlam Miniatures, Freebooters and many others. An then there are the ones not made up yet...

My biggest collection is my Goblin force. I have more than a couple of greenskins and add to them at every opportunity.

I am really looking forward to Fabled realms to add some of the wonderful 4Ground scenery to the mix and give me a new game to discover and enjoy. Have not been this excited about a game in many years.

For those who know me from BoW forum, hi.

AndrewClick image for larger version. 

Name:	P1090350.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	9

Welcome Andrew.

Hi Andrew,

Great to have you here. Hasslefree do some amazing sculpts they are one of my favourites for character models.

Hi mate, same here most of my skirmish armies have Hassle free or raging heroes add ons.

Welcome to our community!!
    Thanks,
    Luke (Lurkio),
    Senior Laser Technician / Community Manager / Production Supervisor