Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your hobbys outside of modeling/wargaming?

nice stuff While ! great cosplay.

Quote Originally Posted by While View Post
    I'd say miniature wargaming is my main hobby. I dabble in some console gaming, and cosplay (can be seen on Instagram @sara.while). I've been doing HEMA for a couple of semesters now, I really enjoy sword and buckler!

What console(s) do you play?
    And just followed you on instagram (hope you don't mind), pretty awesome cosplay, i've never done any cosplay!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
    Working shifts I find that I'm off when my friends and family are working and vice versa. So I relax by spending a bit of time gaming on my PS4, where I play all sorts of games. I also spend time researching historical periods and reading rules and doing bits on our blog.

Hello Lee, im guessing your blog is related to wargaming? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Dynarowski View Post
    ECW re-enactment with the Sealed Knot, although I'm taking an extended break this year due to globe trotting with a friend and the need to do a large amount of maintenance on my house!

What countrys have you visited? Good luck with the house :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sander van Beek View Post
    Quite a few bikeriders

How could I forgot about my other hobbies?
    Pathfinder (rpg) and reading (mostly fantasy and bio's)

Riding bikes is great excercise and good fun so can't say its a bad thing for anyone!
    Thanks,
    Luke (Lurkio),
    Senior Laser Technician / Community Manager / Production Supervisor

Kickstarter Backer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurkio View Post

What countrys have you visited? Good luck with the house :P

Did Bali in May, a city break in Wroclaw Poland a couple of weeks ago, planning Denmark, Romania and Austria! The house is a long term project, been at it on and off for 4 years and so far I have completed 1 room, so I need as much luck as I can get! He he!

What console(s) do you play?
    And just followed you on instagram (hope you don't mind), pretty awesome cosplay, i've never done any cosplay!
    I'm currently enjoying Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild on the WiiU, but usually PS4. I've got a buddy in the UK that I play coop and multiplayer games with mostly!

I dont mind at all! Currently working on finishing Vernon Roche from the Witcher series for a con in two weeks time! My miniatures can be seen @while88 and my gaminggroup/YouTube is @spillforeningenthefellowship if you want to check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Dynarowski View Post
    Did Bali in May, a city break in Wroclaw Poland a couple of weeks ago, planning Denmark, Romania and Austria! The house is a long term project, been at it on and off for 4 years and so far I have completed 1 room, so I need as much luck as I can get! He he!

Id love to travel but it is rather expensive since i want to go to Australia and Tokyo xD
    Ill cross my fingers for you for the house :P

I'm currently enjoying Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild on the WiiU, but usually PS4. I've got a buddy in the UK that I play coop and multiplayer games with mostly!

I dont mind at all! Currently working on finishing Vernon Roche from the Witcher series for a con in two weeks time! My miniatures can be seen @while88 and my gaminggroup/YouTube is @spillforeningenthefellowship if you want to check it out!

I haven't played a nintendo properly since the N64, still got my SNES though :P
    Im XBOX ONE and PC, mainly play Destiny and Dragonball on xb1 and real time / base builder stratergy on pc
    I certainly will check it out when im not at work :P
    Thanks,
    Luke (Lurkio),

I haven't played a nintendo properly since the N64, still got my SNES though :P
    Im XBOX ONE and PC, mainly play Destiny and Dragonball on xb1 and real time / base builder stratergy on pc
    I certainly will check it out when im not at work :P
    I havent played much Nintendo since N64 either, except for Zelda games! My PC is dead, so no PC gaming for me! Putting too much money into kickstarters, so not getting a replacement soon!

Kickstarter Backer SteveOmega13's Avatar
    Outside of Mini's and Wargaming my hobbies are PC gaming and Archery. I still dabble in hand held Nintendo's, Fire Emblem games mostly, but gave up on consoles years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveOmega13 View Post
    Outside of Mini's and Wargaming my hobbies are PC gaming and Archery. I still dabble in hand held Nintendo's, Fire Emblem games mostly, but gave up on consoles years ago.
    What do you play on PC?
    Thanks,
    Luke (Lurkio),

Kickstarter Backer SteveOmega13's Avatar
    What do you play on PC?
    Tactical or Story based games mostly. XCOM-2 at the moment but I dive in and out of Mass Effect and Life is Strange. Anthem has caught my interest but that is not out for a year at least.

I'd say miniature wargaming is my main hobby. I dabble in some console gaming, and cosplay (can be seen on Instagram @sara.while). I've been doing HEMA for a couple of semesters now, I really enjoy sword and buckler!
    Hey! Another HEMA-ite. We've just finished 4 weeks daggers in various forms, including cloak and dagger. Much fun if someone in your school teaches it.