Thread: live

live

so when will be next live show guys?

It is tomorrow at 8pm (28th Sept)
    Thanks,
    Luke (Lurkio),
    Senior Laser Technician / Community Manager / Production Supervisor

Maybe you might want to put out an update (via KS) to alert backers this is going on. I pledge a biscuit for every SECRET Ben lets loose with

Missed the live stream (that was a short one), a few questions......(I had loads ready for the live stream)

Good the hear about the ABS plastic for the weapons on the PVC minis, it might be an idea to order a few extra spins for the weapons sprues to be sold separately for those that went for the resin minis (if there is a demand for such)?

How is Adam going on with the hard copy scenario booklet, not seen/heard of any of his work recently?

Will the 4Ground pots of paint/primer be available again in the store (and can you get Uncle Bill to stock as he seems to do the Northern show circuit for 4Ground stuff)?

Have you thought about doing full roof pieces (so that we can hide the joins) in "greyboard" (even unpainted this would be a boon) for your kits?

"Teddy Bear Fur" (thatching) available separately in modelling supplies (as I don't fancy murderising Teddy Bears)?

The Stalkers come with scenic bases, how easy/difficult is it going to be to put them on clear bases?

And finally, didn't see Ben give away any secrets, so he doesn't get a biscuit

I think I missed the stream by seconds!

Very excited to hear about the mass battle at BOW, I'm looking forward to that (any idea on a date yet BTW?). Cad, did you get my email about that?

Looking forward to seeing you in Ireland if not before.

I missed the stream, but that ABS weapons thing seems like a great call, thanks!

Hi Phaid,

Here is a list of the questions and answers;

Q) Good the hear about the ABS plastic for the weapons on the PVC minis, it might be an idea to order a few extra spins for the weapons sprues to be sold separately for those that went for the resin minis (if there is a demand for such)?

A) They wouldn’t be compatible with the resin minis as the weapons are cut in different locations on the resin minis and PVC due to the different mediums.

Q) How is Adam going on with the hard copy scenario booklet, not seen/heard of any of his work recently?

A) It is all ahead full on the scenario booklet. Currently work is being done on the Stoic Arms scenario.

Q) Will the 4Ground pots of paint/primer be available again in the store (and can you get Uncle Bill to stock as he seems to do the Northern show circuit for 4Ground stuff)?

A) We are considering the possibility of having them on our website again. The main issue is that the paint is very expensive so they tend to be an expensive product. If they are available to trade he will have access to them so that shouldn’t be a problem.

Q) Have you thought about doing full roof pieces (so that we can hide the joins) in "greyboard" (even unpainted this would be a boon) for your kits?

A/Q?) Are you talking about having a full roof piece of card without tiles?

Q) "Teddy Bear Fur" (thatching) available separately in modelling supplies (as I don't fancy murderising Teddy Bears)?

A) Yes we are. Currently we are looking at how we would price it.

Q) The Stalkers come with scenic bases, how easy/difficult is it going to be to put them on clear bases?

A) It will be perfectly fine as none of the models will come attached to bases.

Cad

Cheers Cad...

On the greyboard, I've seen some laser etched greyboard out there. So it would be greyboard etched with a roof tile pattern, then laser cut to fit the roof sections of a particular building.

Quote Originally Posted by Cad View Post
    The main issue is that the paint is very expensive so they tend to be an expensive product.
    I thought that might be an issue. If you can't bring back the paints economically, can you publish a table of (near) matching paints in other popular modelling ranges?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaid View Post
    So it would be greyboard etched with a roof tile pattern, then laser cut to fit the roof sections of a particular building.
    That would be a very good idea. Plus One.